Grab a pen and notepad and start answering the questions below. Remember this is the area most people want to skip (planning).
Phase I – this is your foundation phase and is critical to your success – Do Not Skip!!!
- What is your passion? If you can do what makes you happy and make money do it- you can’t be stopped.
- Start your planning process
- What will you offer (product or service)?
- What gap are you filling?
- Why is it important?
- Who needs it?
- Start researching your competition (many businesses are no longer in existence)
- Who are they?
- Where are they?
- What do they offer and how is your offering different and better?
- How can you do it more efficiently and effectively – how can you save your target market time and money?
- Start your business plan (this section you can complete before bringing in a professional) A business plan is your roadmap to success and will keep you on track.
- Goals – what do you want to accomplish?
- What is your specific product or service? (also provide detailed description)
- Executive Summary – who are you and why are you starting this business? Explain experience or background that will support your business concept.
Seems like work – It Is. Things that are easy to come by are often not worth having. There’s nothing extraordinary about ordinary people. Which one are you? Make the first step to a successful future.
Request the complete guide and schedule your FREE 30min consultation.